• Registered
Hi all. I'm Tracey. My son Ben is 11. He has learning difficulties. Global development delay and is my world. I'm struggling to make friends. I'm 42 a health professional myself. My family have given up on us. Mum. Sister. Brother. They all have their own lives and support is just not there. So now I wash my hands of them. I'm isolated in s town I love but I met a guy and moved my son and myself away from our friends and my sons dad. He sees his dad every other weekend and holidays yet I'm struggling to have a social life as I don't know anyone unless they are in the school arena and they are too busy or don't drive. It would be great for Ben and I to make a new friends network. Life can be isolating. Wishing you a sunny weekend x

• Registered
Hello,
It upsets me to hear how alone you are Sad where about are you from?
My son has recently been diagnosed with a condition he is nearly 2 . Sad
I hope you dont feel alone for much longer x x lots of love & hugs x

• Registered
Hello,
It upsets me to hear how alone you are Sad where about are you from?
My son has recently been diagnosed with a condition he is nearly 2 . Sad
I hope you dont feel alone for much longer x x lots of love & hugs x

• Registered
Hello there - And welcome to the club of lonlyness Sad

My Wife and I have been married for 14 years. Maddox has been an extreme challenge for us. He was diagnosed with GDD many months back and we've been involved in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and now behavioral therapy. My Wife and I never get a break because noone can watch him. Her Mom used to come over now and again on weekends to watch him. But it was maybe once a month if that.

I just joined this forum this morning, Im hoping to talk to a lot more people on here.