• Administrators
Hello leannekelly1984
Thank you for joining parents of disabled children and i hope you find the site useful and get involved.

From me and all the members of Parents of disabled children a big hello and welcome and please feel free to introduce yourself and your tell us about your family.

We hope you enjoy the forum and if there is anything we can help you with just let us know or if you can help our other members out please jump in and get involved.

We are one big family here and we welcome all new members with open arms.
Look forward to hearing from you and reading the introduction to your family.
In the meantime if you need any guidance using the forum this can be found on the following links:

How to use the site
http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/using-the-forum-t-612.html

Forum rules:

http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/forum-rules-updated-a-4.html

Stick around the forum as its members like you that makes this forum extra special and im sure you will be able to meet people who are equally as amazing
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm a single mum of 2, dd 6 and ds 3 ASD. Only recently diagnosed so all new to me. Found this site whilst looking for dla advice as I've recently applied but have found so much more and read about people in similar situation. Will be good to have people to talk to who now what we're going through.

Leanne. X

• Registered
Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm a single mum of 2, dd 6 and ds 3 ASD. Only recently diagnosed so all new to me. Found this site whilst looking for dla advice as I've recently applied but have found so much more and read about people in similar situation. Will be good to have people to talk to who now what we're going through.

Leanne. X