• Registered
Hi!
my 16mth daughter has severe developmental delay and we're still waiting for further tests. she also has hypotonia.

i feel SO isolated and i would love to chat with anyone who is at the same phase as me in terms of the 'unknown' -

also, if anyone is in hertfordshire / st albans way or north west london??

thanks!
lizzie

• Administrators
Hey hun, have you seen the facebook page? You've had some really great replies on there, if your not on facebook I could copy and post them on here for you? Some great recommendations xxx

• Registered
(12-01-2011, 05:09 PM)lizziegos Wrote: Hi!
my 16mth daughter has severe developmental delay and we're still waiting for further tests. she also has hypotonia.

i feel SO isolated and i would love to chat with anyone who is at the same phase as me in terms of the 'unknown' -

also, if anyone is in hertfordshire / st albans way or north west london??

thanks!
lizzie

Hi Lizzie

I am from broxbourne but am originally from St. Albans so I am down there a fair bit visiting family.

My daughter is 3 and has global development delay but is undergoing tests for genetics so we are still waiting for an actual diagnosis which seems to be taking forever.

I too feel so isolated and feels that no one understands and if I hear it's a phase one more time!!!! Lol.

Hope you are well xxxx