• VIP
Hi
We're just coming to the end of our first year of mobility and free car tax. Does anyone know how its renewed as we will still be eligable for another four years at least.
Do they write to you or do I need to do anything?
Thanks
Maria

• Moderators
when you get your car tax renewal form it will say amount to pay is £0, you will either need a form from dla if you get your tax from the post office or if like me you find it easier to do online you put in the code off the form and they send it out to you
corinne
thanks for reminding me, our form came a couple of weeks ago but with what was going on it got put to one side and forgot about it hehehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
If you have a motability car they send you the new tax disc throgh the post automatically
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• VIP
Thank you, I shall do it online when it comes Smile

• VIP
(11-28-2011, 08:01 PM)MariaH Wrote: Thank you, I shall do it online when it comes Smile

Debbie is right it gets sent to you automatically .