• VIP
charlie doesnt even want bottles hes 100% tube fed now x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Banned
im sorry i put my foot in it again i think im going take a break i have been filling forms in for this study weekend all afternoon

• Administrators
euan had maxijul for a while but as with you little charlie, it didnt really help with weight gain, it was only the nutrini that did that. god that stuff smells vile (the nutrini), even worse when they sick it up. Its all hard and lumpy (way too much info i know hehe) Tube feeding did totally kill euans appetite, once he went on the pump overnight he stopped eating alltogether in the day. How old is he now? and did you say you were going to try and give him some solids? Have they looked into whether he has a swallowing problem? i may have asked these questions before, i do my best to remember everyones sercs but sometimes i got all muddled hehe

xx

• VIP
lol lucy dnt worry Smile
hes 7 months old x yeah ive tried solid but he just wont take it clamps his mouth shut Sad he sucks his fingers so ive tried puttin food on them n he wont put his fingers in wen i do this Sad
hes got an xray a videoscopy i think its called in the next few weeks x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
chloe as her videos thingy on wed next week chloe wont eat by mouth either so i know how you feel Sad we got letter last week we have to stave her for 3 hours hoping she will eat when we go , well they in for a shock cos she wont eat for them i know on monday we missed a feed with doing forms so she went 5 hours still not hungry!