• Administrators
when euan was small he had really bad gastro reflux, he used to go blue through holding his breath in pain apparently. they were like apnea episodes and once he was treated they stopped. He had to have 3saches of gaviscon per feed and domperidone to speed digestion. Kept him in scbu for nearly 3 weeks on top of his origional respiratory distress syndrome. These Children if only they knew the things they put us thru Smile i too am sorry they have found something but hopefully they will be able to give you a treatment plan that will help him improve and one day eat.....or atleast give you answers!!

xx

• VIP
hes now refusing all bottles n saw speech & language last week n im suppose to get him on solids but he wnt let me feed him just screams the place down Sad
hes been put on maxijul i think its called???
but this hasnt helped with the weight gain Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Banned
benncharlie what milk is he on ?
could there be a possiblility that there is a intollerance to the milk ??

• VIP
hes on neocate x
he does have a milk intollerance x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Banned
Matthew is on nutramagin aa as he has a severe cows milk allergy, he refused to eat his dinner but wanted the bottle. i suppose you have to wait until tuesday until u get the results and i understand its going be a rollercoaster ride until then. come 4pm my matthew will scream the place down. i just give him his milk and he soon calms, i also think he gets pain from his gastric reflux
he has a severe cows milk and soya allergy and has a gastric reflux