• VIP
well i havnt been around for a while as my computer broke so went n got me a new laptop lol 44
but charlies been bk to hospital again bcoz he keeps havin probs with his breathing and going blue, charlie hhas got his mri results bk but all they can tell me at this point is that they have found somethiong on there but his consultant has 2 asses him n go thru the scan with me i have my app on tuesday to go n see her im so worried about it Undecided

how is every 1 and there lil ones? xxx

bec & charlie xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Banned
hi benncharlie its natural to worry about the results as you dont know the outcome. but i am sure what ever they have found they will help him, do u think he was having a seizure ? as this can happen when they have a seizure.

my little one is being referred to a neuroresputory clinic as he keeps having whats sounds like aspirating into his lungs. but he is a happy wee chappy. he hasnt got it the now it comes and goes away. but its better to get him checked out.

• VIP
oh no sorry they found some thing, but they have to see you no matter what!

sorry hes been back in chloe goes blue too and aspirates some times when shes having a seizure too.

am here if you want to chat

• VIP
thanx hun Smile
its only happening at night wen he rolls on his tummy so atm im not sleeping im sat watching him all night x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
mmm are you sure you not got chloe? i too up watching her Sad