• VIP
I'm really worried about the whole Thomas Cook thing, Family Fund have put a statement on their FB wall claiming all is ok.......I'm still worried!
http://www.facebook.com/familyfund
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Administrators
What's going on with them!? I haven't seen anything and family fund are on my FB too! :/ xx

• VIP
They are in a huge amount of debt, banks are refusing to increase any loans (I think) worried about them going under although I'm told its not going to happen?

• Administrators
The share price on thomas cook rose yesterday after speculators bought loads of shares whilst they were cheap and this has calmed "little" fear.
Normal bookings would be covered by ATOL but im unsure where this would leave family fund as a business to business transaction which is not covered by normal consumer protections as such.

Surely family fund would need to step in and save peoples holidays in the worse case scenerio or there would be so much negative press coverage.

Maybe family fund could issue a statement on safeguards that are in place?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
I don't understand the stock market and shares ect, good job I'm not a trader! My FF vouchers covered about a 1/3 of our holiday, so if it did go belly up, we wouldn't be able to afford to book again. Also worried about things like transfers ect, which have to be booked seperately.
Oooh, just a note, not just worried about our holiday, also feel really bad for the workers who must be worried about job losses so near xmas!