• Established member
evening all just a quickie before i'm a celeb comes on......the only reality show i watch and i love it! anyway, with the don't stop me now funding, i paid for recorder lessons for my wee girl but it'll run out by january. she has a good ear for music and loves it but they are expensive. i also have 2 other Children so with christmas and birthdays money is pretty tight. does anyone know of any funding that would pay for the lessons. the don't stop me now funding has stopped. the recorder has helped her speech along and keeps a smile on her dial!! any ideas(can't do question marks!}

• Administrators
(11-22-2011, 08:55 PM)rhona Wrote: evening all just a quickie before i'm a celeb comes on......the only reality show i watch and i love it! anyway, with the don't stop me now funding, i paid for recorder lessons for my wee girl but it'll run out by january. she has a good ear for music and loves it but they are expensive. i also have 2 other Children so with christmas and birthdays money is pretty tight. does anyone know of any funding that would pay for the lessons. the don't stop me now funding has stopped. the recorder has helped her speech along and keeps a smile on her dial!! any ideas(can't do question marks!}

Just wondered if family fund could assist with this?
As they cover days out etc so this could possibly be an avenue?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Also try Cerebra as they cover some Music therapy lessons! Not sure what but worth a try! we asked if they were able to help with my little girls therapy costs but they were unable due to it being music/movement therapy!
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart