• Moderators
well think unless he wants to attend hospital due to me throwing him out of bedroom window he is going to have to get his finger out and sort out what he wants to do rather than just stew on it till he explodes and quits his job. we will get child tax credits until just after his 19th or 20th (cant remember of top of head hehe)birthday as he is in full time education. and that is about £125 a week, we get the other stuff its just worrying if he quits he cant claim anything for 6 months which is why i was wondering if there was a way he could quit/take time off and not lose out.
he was talking about taking unpaid leave for a few months as although entitled to unpaid leave with disabled child he never taken it as if he had to take time off for any appointments he always made the time up by working one of his T day afternoons

thanks for talking i feel a bit better knowing there are options i can just stick under his nose and make him choose.
corinne

• VIP
Aint a clue regarding unpaid leve etc hun so cant help u there, only other option os for him either to cut back hes hours and maybe work afternoons? or to get the doctor to sign him of sick and claim IS.
have a talk with him later and see what he feels will be best for you all..
Hope you come to some agreement whats best for you all xx

• Moderators
i will do lea, he is going to have to do something as dont think the atmosphere helps as matt picks up on when hubby is depressed and sort of blames me then i blame hubby lol
i am going out, trip to granny gym then do m8's hair so if i keep busy and out of house i can get myself back to being meeeeeeeeeee again i almost there lol
okies will catch you laterzzzzzzz
corinne 22222222

• Administrators
Just quickly here Corinne,
What is it your hubby does?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(02-04-2010, 10:22 AM)Daniel Wrote: Just quickly here Corinne,
What is it your hubby does?

he is a team leader and they do scanning and microfish? they basically put companies info on to cd's like invoices or bank details and stuff. it used to be done onto microfilm but they upgraded and its on cd's now. he went to uni and was 3 modules off a degree in computer science but with all this going on he couldnt finish it
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.