• VIP
Lmfao!!!
Toomuchinfo

• Administrators
Almost like my love life there Corinne looking at the picture board you put together
Music,Bed,Banging against the wall,Fag and then onto the computer Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(03-20-2010, 05:16 AM)Lucy Wrote: Has mark spoke to work about the doc saying to go back part time when he does? amd how where they about that? are they willing to accomodate??

xx

had a letter today saying that he hasnt given enough reasons and therefore they are refusing to allow him to go part time and have suggested he looks at the company(they are a small part of a big company but only ones around here and moving for a part time job is not possible really) to see if there are any part time jobs going. he was told he just needed to inform them he wanted to go part time and what hours he would prefer to do. just when he was feeling better they kick him back down. any ideas on how he can word the reasons why he needs part time as the manager already knows our problems. i not on here for long tonight as going out later (not that i feel like it now but friends that dont come often are going) but i will be back in morning. i just though that after 18 yrs he would get more support. got to be careful what i write here as he doesnt want to think about it for the weekend Smile i cant close things off
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
Some companies do a phased return after sickness where the hours are reviewed monthly and increases/desreases agreed. I wonder if something like that is possible?

• Moderators
i dont know, think they not happy he said he didnt want to be team leader so i told him to do the letter and not say he doesnt want to not be team leader but he does need to drop his hours. cant see them needing a part time team leader but perhaps thats what it is? tried calling manager but she on holiday till tuesday now just need to work out how to word that due to matt, me being in pain and mark getting ill due to stress he needs to be on part time not full time.
will ask when she in about phased return but dont think mark will cope with full time for a long time really, they do have a lot of temps working there (some have been there for years) so cant see why they cant find someone to jobshare but will see when we go to the meeting next week.
thanks Fatherjack, i going have a soak and block problems out for a few hours as have sugarcraft class as well in an HOUR AND 15 mins blassssstttttttt i didnt notice the time, more like a splash and dash hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.