• Moderators
going to get one of those in second week of easter as he going away for 2 nights, going cinema on the orange wednesday Big Grin dont know what we will do for the other night but it will be us making a noise for a change hehe, then going away for first holiday in about 8 yrs if i dont count the 3 days visiting mum in cornwall, but going blackpool with mum n stepdad so going make sure the bingo dabbers and dominoes are packed Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(03-21-2010, 09:27 PM)corinne Wrote: going to get one of those in second week of easter as he going away for 2 nights, going cinema on the orange wednesday Big Grin dont know what we will do for the other night but it will be us making a noise for a change hehe, then going away for first holiday in about 8 yrs if i dont count the 3 days visiting mum in cornwall, but going blackpool with mum n stepdad so going make sure the bingo dabbers and dominoes are packed Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Maybe im just dirty minded..
But your post made me giggle!! HAHAHA

• Moderators
nope u not just dirty minded471729
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
What sort of noise then Corinne?
Howling or grunting Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
37 52 40 Google_it_noob