• Moderators
naaaaa hats dont suit me its a grumpy woman facinator Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
(03-20-2010, 03:27 PM)corinne Wrote: naaaaa hats dont suit me its a grumpy woman facinator Big Grin

another name for a hat........... one that's been shrunk in the washConfused

• Established member
late to this so apologies if this imfo has been provided.
We got in touch with an organisation called waving not drowning, offer advice to enable you to stay in work.
Hope things are working out for you all now
x

• Moderators
Hi Claire
thanks for the info, i think that the best thing would be for mark to just go part time, my health is hit and miss so he needs to look after his more so he can look after us both at times Big Grin, we managed to have one of us working for the first nearly 17yrs of matts life and think we need to spend some time on us as well. its going to be hard being on benefits after always worked one or both of us since leaving school, but needs must and would rather be on less money and see a bit of mark as dont get to even sit on same sofa together often when matt at home. ask me again in a couple of months time and i might have tore my hair out hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
I think it is essential that couples take time together as it can be so demanding on any relationship!
Me and Lucy are taking our first kid free night in over 3 years in 2 weeks and i cant wait Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE