• Administrators
(02-07-2010, 10:13 PM)mrs horner Wrote:
(02-03-2010, 11:43 PM)emmajay78 Wrote: i think this type of behaviour from so-called professionals would make even the most placid person want to say many a forbidden word! lol

sending you loads of hugs to cheer you up & always remember "mum knows best" & we are the experts & voice of experience when it comes to our Children so dont let them get to you or make you doubt yourself hun!

luv em xxx Smile

hi guys sorry its taken me so long 2 reply but ive had a few bad days with my son. im just still gobsmacked that she came 2 that conclusion im just hopin that his 6 play sessions will make her realise that there is somethin else going on. its just so hard wen u blame urself already then they tell u that its ur fault well im sorry i didnt ask 2 have severe pnd its not my fault i had 2 go bk 2 work then our son had 2 move nursery i couldnt help any of those thins but would it really of made any difference tbh deep down i dont think it would of.

im just findin it a struggle with my son at the mo he told me the other day he wishes i was dead all cause i asked him 2 tidy his room then he came flyin down the stairs threw himself on the floor started bangin his head and screaming all manner of thins at me i practically had 2 pin him 2 the floor 4 his own safety. i want help and support not criticism bein a parent is hard enough let alone bein a pasrent of a child with adhd/asd or woteva our son has.

sorry just needed 2 vent a little hope u guys r all ok xx
What area are you in?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
hiya mrs horner
its bad when his behaviour is that of a young child but his speech/feelings are that of a teenager ie hates his mother lol, again i reiterate that none of this is the fault of the parent and only someone who hasnt got a child with this condition could even imagine it is. nobody is a perfect parent no matter how hard they try and all Children "hate" their parents at some point 22 it could be because you asked him to tidy his room or say no to an ice cream Confused he has probably heard this at school and noticed the reaction it got so used it to get out of tidying his room, whatever their condition they can be wind up merchants and know exactly what buttons to push.
hope he calms down a bit xx
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
(02-07-2010, 10:20 PM)corinne Wrote: hiya mrs horner
its bad when his behaviour is that of a young child but his speech/feelings are that of a teenager ie hates his mother lol, again i reiterate that none of this is the fault of the parent and only someone who hasnt got a child with this condition could even imagine it is. nobody is a perfect parent no matter how hard they try and all Children "hate" their parents at some point 22 it could be because you asked him to tidy his room or say no to an ice cream Confused he has probably heard this at school and noticed the reaction it got so used it to get out of tidying his room, whatever their condition they can be wind up merchants and know exactly what buttons to push.
hope he calms down a bit xx
corinne

hi corinne thanx 4 ur reply unfortunately his stupid headmaster gave a school assembly on the hati earthquake and basically told the Children that their parents could die in an earthquake i mean he shouldnt b tellin Children that i went mad and wrote a very strong worded letter 2 the headmaster. my son has got a weird obsession with death and killin people at the mo which im very concerned about ive tried talkin 2 his headmaster but hes convinced that my son is a nasty violent child who in his words ''is very unhappy and needs some special times with his parents'' tell u i could of said some words 2 him but i had 2 grit my teeth big time.

he deff knows how 2 push my buttons and i know all Children do but i was heartbroken wen he told me he wished i was dead i know he prob dont understand what hes sayin but it still hurts wen hes asleep i look at him and think id do anythin 2 have the lovin little boy bk who we had 2yrs ago of course i still love him with all my heart but im so emotionally and psyically drained im on my knees at the mo xx

• Moderators
and here is me thinking we have moved on from when matt was small and you said he had autism i got oh you mean like rainman grrrrrrrrr
autistic people are v complex and for the headmaster to say he is a nasty violent child makes him an idiot, if you are such a bad parent that he has turned out that way why has he not reported you to social services?? because he knows he is in the wrong but as he cant cope he has to bring the blame back round to you. it is not unusual for a child with asd to only be aggressive at home and a perfect angel elsewhere but you have got the right for his school and elsewhere to be supportive not accusatory, makes me wonder how some ppl get their jobs, i had a friend yesterday who was telling me she was going to be a grandma and her daughter came home to hear a message on her answerphone saying "mrs **** you need to come in for an amnio as your child has downs syndrome" what a way to find out!! she refused the amnio as she said she would keep the child anyway but when they did the next scan the child doesnt have downs. what is bad though is not only that they got it wrong its that they did it on an answering machine!! and our hospital is a good one "gulp"
corinne 22
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Mrs Horner,
Where about in the Uk are you from?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE