• Established member
i recived a letter from family fund stating that they have tried to contact me but failed. (dont know how this is, because i have not had an email, fone call or any other form of contact from them) anyways, the letter asks me to to get in contact on thier number and if i dont then they will assume within 14 days that i dont wish to pressume with my application.

i have called them 6 times on friday on thier 084 number, as soon as i call i am put in a que and im always number 10 in a que, i was in the que for 32 minutes before i automatically got cut off from my network provider (3g) anyway i have called, emailed and text phoned them and not had a reply from from them, is this family fund a fake or something as i dont seem to be getting anywhere, any responce or anything back from them.
i cant afford to keep calling them i have explained this to them nicely too, and with my sons needs i cant be sitting around 30-60 minutes in am endless que. Sad
could anyon please advice, am i just been taken for a ride again? i woukd rather they tell me they cant help me than mess me about like this.

• VIP

Hi they are dfefinitely real and usually really good with the help they provide. I know they are difficult to contact on the phone. Sorry I dont have another number for them perhaps another member might have one. The last time I rang them it was late afternoon and got through fairly quick but I guess it was just luck. Keep trying it is worth it x
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• VIP
There phone line is usually very busy, send them another email and wait. They are also on here and they may see this and offer advice.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Established member
recieved an email from them! woohoo! but now have another problem ! we asked for a treadmil or excercise bike and a shed to keep the toys in as they were getting damaged by bullies and Children were stealing them. however they are asking us if we need anything else which may help him/us as there is still some funding left.theres so much that he could benefit from but what can we ask for? i dont want to sound greedy to them if you knw what i mean. ??? so stuck on what to get, he is starting high school soon and often need to cach up with work so can do with a computer to help him get work/research done. but then joining a sports club and the memebership fees could be a great help. a nintendo wii or ds can help him too with staying fit, or keep his mind going as he is behind his age and often struggles to figure things out and playing educational figuring out games would be nice too. but i dont want to sound greedy and look like were wanting luxuries. and also i dont know exactly how much is left when they say "funding still available" but dont want to miss out for his sake either...gosh this is so sos hard Confused