• Established member
Hi, thank you, you've been brilliant. We have an apology by email now. But no change back so we will meet the head and write a strongly worded letter to the governors outlining everything and how they have not adhered to the statement. it's a warning shot to try and stop them doing it again. In the meantime I am going to see if the wording of the statement can be tightened, prob not but worth a try.

It's the lack of respect that gets me, we have it so tough then they make it tougher!

Sue x

• VIP
[quote='sueinsummer' pid='33025' dateline='1321141304']
Hi, thank you, you've been brilliant. We have an apology by email now. But no change back so we will meet the head and write a strongly worded letter to the governors outlining everything and how they have not adhered to the statement. it's a warning shot to try and stop them doing it again. In the meantime I am going to see if the wording of the statement can be tightened, prob not but worth a try.

It's the lack of respect that gets me, we have it so tough then they make it tougher!

Sue x

Hi, well thats a start and hope she will have her previous LSA back after they receive the letter. Good luck and be strong.x
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
I'm sorry there has not been a change. The head has now put herself / himself in a difficult position. They now have to disrupt another child. Which they should have thought about when they made the change. This is an all round wrong situation for yourselves and the other child the TA has been moved to help. Sounds to me like the head made a quick and stupid decision without thinking it through. Keep fighting, no one realises how difficult a child with additional needs is, not surprising when we rise up and shout when they do stupid things. We know how to fight Smile
Let me know how the meeting goes x x
Maria

• Established member
I think our old TA was moved to another class to help out but I don't think she is doing 1 to 1 but good thought I will check that out. My experience of our current head is that she is very stubborn and that she finds my daughter an inconvenience - in a case conference she recently said Abi wasn't 'the worst child' the school has had & that they have had 'one child that was worse' :-(

Thank you for supportive words and thoughts x

• Administrators
Could it possibly be to do with what level the original TA was as I know for example, if a child requires personal care, they have to be a level 3 minimum, perhaps she was the only TA capable of looking after whatever need had arose elsewhere in the school. Not an Ideal situation either way now as maria said because if they have to move her back its disrupting all around again. The school should of been more considerate to your childs needs in the first place. Hope things smooth over soon and somethings sorted xx