• Registered
just wanted some help really my son is nearly 15 months old he has been seeing a lot of ppl since he was about a couple months old they have said he has low muscle tone he also has mild distal arthrogryposis he has developmental delays he started crawling abount 2 months ago but just drags himself across the floor he wont get up on his knees im waiting on a standing frame for him which his pt said he needs he has also only just started eating as he kept choking an being sick he saw his dr last week an she is sending him for a ck test ? im just wondering if anybodys little one had anythink like this thank you all xx

so sorry for going on i just dont have any one to talk to xx

• VIP
hi my son is now 27 months and still not crawling or standing although has just started shuffling along on his bum.
we have just got our stander for him but he hasn't tried it yet but i'm sure he will like being a bit taller!
Not sure what a ck test is so can't help there,but i know about being sick,hypotonia and developmental delay so you are not on your own.Smile

• Registered
thank u for replying a ck test is to test his muscles . Im not sure how long i have to wait for his stander how long did you have to wait x

• VIP
hi, no you are not alone! my son is almost four, he only started to bum shuffle last summer. he has low muscle tone, developmental delay, absence of speech, reflux, sickness, severe constipation, choking with food and repeated chest infections amongst other things and i know how hard it is not to have a diagnosis as such. Alfie has been through so many tests including a ck test which if i remember correctly is for creatin levels. He has just been diagnosed with a very rare genetic disorder so i know what your going through.
i really hope you find some answers soon but were all here to chat when ever you like x x
were all angels in waiting!!

• VIP
Hi, our 23 month old has just started to roll over and is no where near sitting up or crawling. He has undiagnosed problems but has severe developmental delay, Cerebral visual impairment and is gastro fed. It is really hard not to compare our special needs little ones with so called 'normal' development but I think your little one is doing really well x
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....