• VIP
The community group I've involved with are looking to start up a new parent carer support group in the S35 area, north Sheffield.
To ensure the group is viable, and providing what is needed, we are hosting a drop in session on Wednesday 19th October, at Chapeltown Methodist Church, Nether Ley avenue (opposite the library), Chapeltown, Sheffield, 10-1pm.
There will be lots of information stalls for organisations in the area, as well as free refreshments and therapy treatments, as well as a chance to have your say on what happens with a support group.
It is free to attend for all parents and carers of a child with disabilities / additional needs.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Administrators
This is something i have strongly thought of rolling out from a members view point.
PODC groups run by parents with support packs provided by us...
Just not sure how many parents would want to take something like this on...

If you need any help with contacting proffesionals to give chats let me know as we have a good data bank of resources Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Thanks Daniel, its something a couple of us have been wanting to do for some time now, and we were lucky enough to get a small amount of funding from the NHS, as well as support from the local parent carer forum. Fingers crossed this initial meeting will be a success, and give us some ideas of what to do on a regular basis.

• Administrators
A group we go too often have people in from places like contact a family,national autism society,family fund soon if you do need any specific contacts at any point let me know and ill dig them out.

Good luck and knowing you it will be a success Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Thanking you Big Grin