• Established member
hi would like to share this what i found on dla care and mobilty and it explaines things very well , this is what the DM use and its upto date 2011
http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/dmgch61.pdf

mandy

• Established member
can you please let me know if you find this helpfull , i do and will update after my tribunal ,

mandy

• VIP
(10-10-2011, 07:04 PM)hotsexymum Wrote: can you please let me know if you find this helpfull , i do and will update after my tribunal ,

mandy

Hi
Thanks for this - I've just had a brief glance through the first few 'chapters' and think it's really useful. Jack's DLA is up for review next march - seems like a long way off but I know it'll come quicker than I expect! I'll definitely refer to this. Just from the first bit that I've read I'm still baffled as to why we got turned down for mobility!! Lots of luck at your tribunal. x

• Established member
(10-11-2011, 08:06 AM)SusieL66 Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 07:04 PM)hotsexymum Wrote: can you please let me know if you find this helpfull , i do and will update after my tribunal ,

mandy

Hi
Thanks for this - I've just had a brief glance through the first few 'chapters' and think it's really useful. Jack's DLA is up for review next march - seems like a long way off but I know it'll come quicker than I expect! I'll definitely refer to this. Just from the first bit that I've read I'm still baffled as to why we got turned down for mobility!! Lots of luck at your tribunal. x

I've read I'm still baffled as to why we got turned down for mobility!! its the same hear .i all thats happen with mine is that have gone 1 report thats missleading an assment that was done by edac phsyogloigsh that see my son for half an hour that did not mection what help harry gets but , says how far behind he is 3 but at the stage or a 15mts for mobilty when all the other reports confirm ,

mandy

• VIP
Me to SusieL66!! They seem to be making up they're own rules on occasions! Thanks hotsexymum for this and good luck. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart