• Registered
Hi, I have a Britax Traveller Plus special needs car seat for sale. My son now 10yrs old and tall has outgrown it. It has never been in an accident and has spare covers and spare head support with it. Fantastic condition. I am in Gloucestershire but would travel to meet someone who may be interested. We are also in Devon other weekends until the end of October, so could take it with us for anyone that way. I would like £100.00. for it please. If you do reply please bare with me, new to the site and had trouble (user error probably!!) logging in. many thanks lisa

• Registered
(10-03-2011, 08:07 PM)saffy332 Wrote: Hi, I have a Britax Traveller Plus special needs car seat for sale. My son now 10yrs old and tall has outgrown it. It has never been in an accident and has spare covers and spare head support with it. Fantastic condition. I am in Gloucestershire but would travel to meet someone who may be interested. We are also in Devon other weekends until the end of October, so could take it with us for anyone that way. I would like £100.00. for it please. If you do reply please bare with me, new to the site and had trouble (user error probably!!) logging in. many thanks lisa

Hi Lisa, is your car seat still for sale?
Tina

• Registered
is this seat still available? The seat i currently have is getting to small for my 5 year old son and i am in need for the next size up.

• Registered
Is this still available please?

• Registered
very interested but we are in london