• VIP
Hi All

just a quick one , i had a form through the post few weeks ago , as me and hubby getting income support as joint , it was a integrity form , saying they want to check we getting the right money,

but goodness me it was a thick form just likt the one when you first start applying but much worse , asking a lot of questions and how much money in benefits etc , and about property and porperty abroad and even wanted to know how much money we have in the bank etc etc

has anyone else had this form? so strange .......i dont mind but nothings changed since we claimed it to be honest............

is this the new government you think ........

• VIP
yes I've had it, I was quite surprised as myself and my husband receive income support as a family, I expected to be changed over to child tax credits when the form went in but no.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
call me silly but i didn't realise a couple could get income support

• VIP
(10-04-2011, 09:02 AM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: yes I've had it, I was quite surprised as myself and my husband receive income support as a family, I expected to be changed over to child tax credits when the form went in but no.

oh really ...dont you get tax credit as well? we get that as well ...i had to post a form of tax credits to them ...did you hear back from them? have they asked any of you for work focused interview?

and angelic......yes if you have a disabled child and your a carer and your partner looses hes job etc ...you can claim income support as a a couple because you both need to care for the child ...but if the partner wants to go back to work then hes better off claiming job seekers allowance...... its not much ......but just helps each other care for the child ............i wouldnt have done it without my hubby ...x

• Administrators
Its basically a review but im a little unsure about the wording
"income support integrity form"

Looking at the word integrity in the dictonary and defining it:
"the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles"

So basically they are calling it the income support honesty form Big Grin

Its gone out to many people and the goverment are reviewing many claims and in some cases getting alot of overpayments recovered as some people have been claiming INCOME SUPPORT but have 4 or 5 houses :0

Just ashame its so complicated.
But then what would be an alterntive?

Do people think the Universal credit is a good idea?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE