• Moderators
(02-01-2010, 08:37 PM)mrs horner Wrote: hi ya hows thins? i got a call 2day from his psychologist and we have an appointment 4 2moz afternoon 4 our son 2 c a play thearpist which we r very pleased about feels like we r finally gettin somewhere after all he has been seein the psychologist 4 nearly a year now and im gettin a bit annoyed as they seem 2 b stallin on wots going with our son.

and speakin of our son gotta go his trashin his room cause ive just asked 2 go 2 bed wish me luck x

good luck, swap you though lol i have spent most of night in bedroom as i was sent there by matthew and he was hitting me when i refused to go lol. oh well at least i got to watch the soaps in relative peace (in matts room as no telly in mine Confused) and mark had the footie on downstairs (wonder if thats why i was sent to bed??) only problem is i dont have wireless internet sorted on my laptop so felt a bit lonely hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-01-2010, 10:14 PM)corinne Wrote: only problem is i dont have wireless internet sorted on my laptop so felt a bit lonely hehe
corinne

Thats so last century Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(02-02-2010, 04:02 PM)Daniel Wrote: Thats so last century Big Grin

lol i know but i wont give mark my laptop long enough for him to set it up for me Blush
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-02-2010, 04:06 PM)corinne Wrote: lol i know but i wont give mark my laptop long enough for him to set it up for me Blush
corinne

I have to keep fixing your quotes.....Huh9
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(02-02-2010, 04:09 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(02-02-2010, 04:06 PM)corinne Wrote: lol i know but i wont give mark my laptop long enough for him to set it up for me Blush
corinne

I have to keep fixing your quotes.....Huh9

must be because i deleting the wrong part of the post, i was cutting out what i had wrote to just leave your part as it was getting a bit long lol