• Registered
thanx 4 the warm welcome guys. at the moment our sons school is tryin 2 help him but it doesnt help that hes bein bullied cause the other Children know hes got some problems at the mo tbh hes been bullied since he was in nursery by the same 2 Children but the school have so far refused 2 do anythin about it which is really frustrating as we r sure its not helpin our son at all.

his headmaster has labelled our son a naughty child who is ''deeply unhappy'' and it must b down 2 his home life apparently even though his psychologist says different. his class teacher has been really good though she comes 2 the meetings we have at school with his psychologist and she seems really eager 2 help him which is great just wish the other parents would lay off with their snide comments and looks wen he decides 2 kick off at home time.

otherwise thins are not 2 bad at the mo touch wood lol
hope u guys r ok chat soon take care xx

• Moderators
(01-29-2010, 10:00 PM)mrs horner Wrote: thanx 4 the warm welcome guys. at the moment our sons school is tryin 2 help him but it doesnt help that hes bein bullied cause the other Children know hes got some problems at the mo tbh hes been bullied since he was in nursery by the same 2 Children but the school have so far refused 2 do anythin about it which is really frustrating as we r sure its not helpin our son at all.

his headmaster has labelled our son a naughty child who is ''deeply unhappy'' and it must b down 2 his home life apparently even though his psychologist says different. his class teacher has been really good though she comes 2 the meetings we have at school with his psychologist and she seems really eager 2 help him which is great just wish the other parents would lay off with their snide comments and looks wen he decides 2 kick off at home time.

hi Mrs Horner
i love how misbehaving at school must mean they have a problem at home lol at least his teacher is supportive thats better than it being head supportive but teacher not.
if he is kicking off at home time could they either let him out 5 mins earlier or keep him behind for 5-10 mins. he might be kicking off because its very noisy and boisterous with all the Children leaving at same time and he can be getting stressed from this. Heart
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
(01-29-2010, 10:27 PM)corinne Wrote:
(01-29-2010, 10:00 PM)mrs horner Wrote: thanx 4 the warm welcome guys. at the moment our sons school is tryin 2 help him but it doesnt help that hes bein bullied cause the other Children know hes got some problems at the mo tbh hes been bullied since he was in nursery by the same 2 Children but the school have so far refused 2 do anythin about it which is really frustrating as we r sure its not helpin our son at all.

hi Mrs Horner
i love how misbehaving at school must mean they have a problem at home lol at least his teacher is supportive thats better than it being head supportive but teacher not.
if he is kicking off at home time could they either let him out 5 mins earlier or keep him behind for 5-10 mins. he might be kicking off because its very noisy and boisterous with all the Children leaving at same time and he can be getting stressed from this. Heart
corinne

hi corinne thanx 4 ur reply we r lookin in2 keepin him behind 4 a few mins as he dont like big crowds of people and lots of noise thats what seems 2 make him kick off wen the other Children start runnin round and screaming he puts his hands over his ears and cries and starts screaming then he starts havin a go at me shouting at me kickin me punchin me headbutting me etc, but sometimes he kicks off like that because ive asked him 2 go bk in2 class and get his folder or his drinks bottle its the smallest of thins that can set him off.

which is really hard 2 live with sometimes as u just dont know what response u will get if u ask him a simple question its like livin with a split personality sometimes. his class teacher is bein so good and shes even said shes glad shes got a child like brandon in her class as its a learnin curve 4 her he goes 2 a mainstream school as his psychologist has said movin him 2 school 4 adhd/austic Children might upset him more as hes got some real good friends who look out 4 him just so hard sometimes feel so sorry 4 him.

hows thins with u? x

• Moderators
(01-30-2010, 11:10 AM)mrs horner Wrote: hi corinne thanx 4 ur reply we r lookin in2 keepin him behind 4 a few mins as he dont like big crowds of people and lots of noise thats what seems 2 make him kick off wen the other Children start runnin round and screaming he puts his hands over his ears and cries and starts screaming then he starts havin a go at me shouting at me kickin me punchin me headbutting me etc, but sometimes he kicks off like that because ive asked him 2 go bk in2 class and get his folder or his drinks bottle its the smallest of thins that can set him off.

which is really hard 2 live with sometimes as u just dont know what response u will get if u ask him a simple question its like livin with a split personality sometimes. his class teacher is bein so good and shes even said shes glad shes got a child like brandon in her class as its a learnin curve 4 her he goes 2 a mainstream school as his psychologist has said movin him 2 school 4 adhd/austic Children might upset him more as hes got some real good friends who look out 4 him just so hard sometimes feel so sorry 4 him.

hows thins with u? x

sounds like matt when he was younger, he still has his tantrums and is violent but you can compromise and as long as things are explained his moods dont last and are a lot rarer than when he was younger when they were daily and lasted for hours lol
things are ok with us at moment he has been swimming with outreach for a few hours and come back in a great mood as he really likes one of the team as they get on really well as Chris doesnt treat him like a child just because he has limited speech and they both like hiking for miles lol. i am in a house of males at moment talking their usual rubbish as bro in law is here as well so blocking them out watching a girly film and checking out on here Blush
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
(01-30-2010, 04:43 PM)corinne Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 11:10 AM)mrs horner Wrote: hi corinne thanx 4 ur reply we r lookin in2 keepin him behind 4 a few mins as he dont like big crowds of people and lots of noise thats what seems 2 make him kick off wen the other Children start runnin round and screaming he puts his hands over his ears and cries and starts screaming then he starts havin a go at me shouting at me kickin me punchin me headbutting me etc, but sometimes he kicks off like that because ive asked him 2 go bk in2 class and get his folder or his drinks bottle its the smallest of thins that can set him off.

hows thins with u? x

sounds like matt when he was younger, he still has his tantrums and is violent but you can compromise and as long as things are explained his moods dont last and are a lot rarer than when he was younger when they were daily and lasted for hours lol
things are ok with us at moment he has been swimming with outreach for a few hours and come back in a great mood as he really likes one of the team as they get on really well as Chris doesnt treat him like a child just because he has limited speech and they both like hiking for miles lol. i am in a house of males at moment talking their usual rubbish as bro in law is here as well so blocking them out watching a girly film and checking out on here Blush
corinne

hi ya hows thins? i got a call 2day from his psychologist and we have an appointment 4 2moz afternoon 4 our son 2 c a play thearpist which we r very pleased about feels like we r finally gettin somewhere after all he has been seein the psychologist 4 nearly a year now and im gettin a bit annoyed as they seem 2 b stallin on wots going with our son.

and speakin of our son gotta go his trashin his room cause ive just asked 2 go 2 bed wish me luck x