• Administrators
Hello mrs horner,Thank you for joining Parents of disabled children and i hope you find the site useful.
From me and all the members of Parents of disabled children a big hello and please feel free to introduce you and your family.

Hope you enjoy the forum and if there is anything we can help you with just let us know or if you can help our other members out please jump in and get involved.

We are one big family here and we welcome all new members.
Look forward to hearing from you and reading the introduction to your family.
In the meantime if you need any guidance using the forum this can be found on the following link:

http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/using-the-forum-t-612.html
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
hi guys im married and have 2 Children and 2 step-Children. our son who will b six soon is in the middle of bein diagnoised with adhd and asd which as u all know he is a real handfull we also have a 20mth old daughter who loves her big brother very much but doesnt understand why he behaves the way he does sometimes but even though he might have adhd and asd he loves her 2 pieces and is very protective over her which is so lovely 2 see.

ive joined this site as at the moment im findin it a real struggle 2 cope with our son and i heard this is a great site 4 support and even a chat about other thins so hi guys look 4ward 2 chattin 2 u at some point prob sooner than later as its nearly the weekend and thats wen our son kicks off the most well gotta go take care x

• Administrators
Hi Mrs Homer,
Thanks for joining the site and thank you for the introduction.
I see your son is soon to be 6,how are you finding school with him at the moment?
There are plenty of members in the same boat as you and im sure they will be able to offer advice and support.
Hope you like the site and stick around and feel free to jump in and get involved!

• VIP
Welcom2

• Administrators
(01-29-2010, 10:41 AM)Lea89x Wrote: Welcom2
I always forget to use that Blush