• Administrators
But can they truly rest?
Is it really 100% proof there is no link or is it a simple case of the goverment not being able to tell us because the compensation would be enough to ruin the country?
The scientist still stands by his research even after all of this and is adament there is a link.
The funny thing is i am slightly convinced there is some sort of link.
I dont think it triggers autism in all children but i think if there is some sort of chemistry in the body it could activate it.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
i dont think there is a link as i have been told that Children that have learning difficulties will have some sort of autistic like features.

• Administrators
(01-29-2010, 07:46 PM)Karen Wrote: i dont think there is a link as i have been told that Children that have learning difficulties will have some sort of autistic like features.
So why would that not make a link possible?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
I dont believe anything our goverment tell us.Look at our old freind Tony Blair today

• Moderators
thats what i mean Daniel i think you have to be predisposed to have autism and if it wasnt the mmr it would be something else that sets it off. nothing chemical that we put into our body is entirely safe. think of the side effects from any medication, taking a flu jab they fill u with the flu virus and it will affect different people differently.

i put a lot more in first posting earlier and had said this lol but i was on way out to sugarcraft and didnt have time to write it a 4th time Blush

corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.