• Moderators
it says on there that if they dont wet them they can be used for several nights, yuk thats like wearing underpants for a week lol, they look good for non names though better than plain ones
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
I wouldn't leave him in them even if they were dry think of all the sweat etc. Eww lol. They are really absorbant and nice though and they worked for my son before we got the incontinence ones although I might go back to them because the ones they have sent him are not absorbing properly and leak like mad. I fought for two years to get them from the incontinence service and they are rubbish!! Sods law or what lol.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Administrators
Remind me what council you come under?
Im happy to try and put a call in and see what they say?
Maybe try and see if we can get the appointment made?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
we have been giving some washable nappy pants and they are goood

• VIP
I couldn't use washable ones it makes me urge enough changing him.

We now come under chichester but before we were living in Westminster they are BEYOND rubbish and the WON'T refer him so I am having battles about that at the moment. Constant battles is what I live with!!
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh