• Moderators
(02-02-2010, 03:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: See there you go..........
Resident Agony Aunt...Blush

lol it was on your email along with a woman with such personal knowledge Angel just dont know what knowledge you are on about Sleepy
corinne
(02-02-2010, 03:55 PM)Karen Wrote: i couldnt do councelling im a very emotional person thats get too involved with peoples problems

i am like you but its strange that when in right environment you can take a step back. it was friend that wanted to do course so i went along to keep her company but i stuck it out and she didnt like it because it was a bit "empty your mind" stuff and she doesnt agree with that stuff
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(02-02-2010, 03:55 PM)Karen Wrote: i couldnt do councelling im a very emotional person thats get too involved with peoples problems
Ive been playing Jeremy Kyle myself today dealing with my mother and her Husband,i think i could do it quite well!!!

(02-02-2010, 04:01 PM)corinne Wrote: lol it was on your email along with a woman with such personal knowledge Angel just dont know what knowledge you are on about Sleepy
corinne

Believe me Corinne you are a very useful woman on the forum and offer some great advice so i will keep blowing your trumpet Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
how pathetic do them families look on jeremy kyle
ive made a raspberry cheesecake im hoping it has turned out ok as long as its edible

• VIP
Hi

No I wouldn't want to do the counselling. What I am saying is it would be wonderful if there was a charity that offered that services, I guess you would have to hire people. It's just pipe dreams really, but if I won the lottery or had more time on my hand that's what I would set up.

L
x

• Administrators
(02-02-2010, 09:57 PM)linzi74 Wrote: Hi

No I wouldn't want to do the counselling. What I am saying is it would be wonderful if there was a charity that offered that services, I guess you would have to hire people. It's just pipe dreams really, but if I won the lottery or had more time on my hand that's what I would set up.

L
x

And something within 4-5 years should be a reality. Big Grin
Rest assured!!!!!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE