• VIP
i know, they also said that they offer a sitter service so me and hubby could use that to go out but that service is £2.50 per hour per child so it's just not worth it. As for the sleep they said that they could refer us to the sleep team.
I haven't spoken to my support worker yet as she is on holiday but will do when she gets back. They said that there are support groups that we can go to but what they don't realise is that they are the other side of the county, i don't drive and public transport is my area isn't that good.
Good luck with getting extra help

• VIP
i know, they also said that they offer a sitter service so me and hubby could use that to go out but that service is £2.50 per hour per child so it's just not worth it. As for the sleep they said that they could refer us to the sleep team.
I haven't spoken to my support worker yet as she is on holiday but will do when she gets back. They said that there are support groups that we can go to but what they don't realise is that they are the other side of the county, i don't drive and public transport is my area isn't that good.
Good luck with getting extra help