• Moderators
hmmm sure there could have been a less painful way of talking him round (after Blush while he still in a happy mood Angel) but glad that he is letting her go. it is scary when that happens as unfortunatly no matter what there are a lot of idiots on the road (brakes failed bull, he prob didnt see you and was going to run a red light) its good its happend while you still having lessons as at least you have the support of your instructor while you getting over your fear. i had someone hit me one week after i passed my test and the day before i was driving to blackpool i was shaking the whole way lol. just tell your instructor what has happened so he can keep you off busy roads for a lesson or 2 till you get your confidence back
corinneHeart
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
AHHH that is excellent news, i'm sure your daughter is chuffed!! shame what it took to change his mind tho hehe hope your all ok Smile

xx