• Banned
because u feel guilty. lol. my husband says i can be demanding on times
he also says that when he is down i am not sympathetic with him.
i am going through it as well. so i know how he feels

• VIP
thanks everyone for the replies, i have looked at the website of where they are going and i have saved it in favourites ready to show him when he is in a better mood than he is today lol. Its half an hour from here and i have spoke to the headteacher and she said she will bring anyone home if they get upset and want to come back (which is great, although i dont think she will have a problem with that as she loves to be away from our chaotic house lol). The trip is from a monday to a friday, but we go away on the friday so she will stay from monday til thursday (have also talked to headteacher about this and she said thats fine). I think one of the reasons that he doesnt like the idea is because he thinks boys and girls might be together at night time, even though i have told him this wont happen, and just generally that she is too young to be doing something like this yet. I know i was also 11 the first time when i went away with school(and the only time lol) but i was given the chance when i was 8 but didnt want to go. Im not sure how many of her friends are going with her but her best friend will be going. I think it would be a great idea if he went to chat to the teachers to find out more and to put his mind at ease but he wont, and its usually not too easy to change his mind although sometimes i can do it easily lol. Im planning on talking to him agina this weekend and showing him the website of where she would be going but i have to find the right time! My daughter is really upset that he wont let her go as she really really wants to go and even said to me "if you let me go it will give you a break from me!" That made me feel really bad though as she obviously is sensing things that are going on at the moment and thinking it is all her fault Sad

• Administrators
Hope it goes well.
Tell your hubby not to worry about them sharing rooms i doubt they would ever allow that.
Maybe suggest a meeting with the head together to discuss.
Sounds like your daughter really wants to go,hopefully she can as it seems you and her both want this.
PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
put it this way she be your little baby for ever she has to get her independence and it will do her good to go away with the school, she will be well looked after by her teachers. so i hope she does go, you cant hold her back for ever. take a back seat and ler her be a child to enjoy herself with her friends.

• VIP
Ive done it! lol. We were in an accident on Saturday night with the car (we were stopped in traffic and a van came speeding up and crashed into the back of us, he said his brakes didnt work), luckily we have no bad injuries, just whiplash and some psychological damage, we are all really scared now of going in the car, which isnt going to help with the fact that i have just started driving again with an instructor) but anyway enough of that, yesterday hubby was talking and said she can go, obvioulsly he is gona be really worried about her but what i think has happened is he thought that could of been it when we were crashed into and no body knows how long we have got to live and so why should we stop her doing something she really wants to do. So obviously the crash was not good but something good came from it