• Registered
Hi, I Live in Hadfield near glossop. I am new to this forum.I really want to get in touch/make friends with anyone in my area who has a child with cerebal palsy. Connor is 3 and has just started nursery.He is part of twins. It sometimes feels really lonely having a child with c\p as everything seems such a battle.

• Established member
(09-12-2011, 09:28 PM)twinkle Wrote: Hi, I Live in Hadfield near glossop. I am new to this forum.I really want to get in touch/make friends with anyone in my area who has a child with cerebal palsy. Connor is 3 and has just started nursery.He is part of twins. It sometimes feels really lonely having a child with c\p as everything seems such a battle.

Hi I live near Marple so not too far but my son has different conditions. I do have a friend who's child has CP though. I am happy to chat and maybe my friend would be too x

• Administrators
Hi,
Its worth looking through the threads that mention Manchester and reading through them and see if you can find other parents:

Heres a link to all those threads mentioning Manchester
http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/search.php?action=results&sid=545aaaa22c19b2d10f5d3d1bb9e49e4e&sortby=&order=desc
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(09-13-2011, 07:21 AM)kelliejayne Wrote:
(09-12-2011, 09:28 PM)twinkle Wrote: Hi, I Live in Hadfield near glossop. I am new to this forum.I really want to get in touch/make friends with anyone in my area who has a child with cerebal palsy. Connor is 3 and has just started nursery.He is part of twins. It sometimes feels really lonely having a child with c\p as everything seems such a battle.

Hi I live near Marple so not too far but my son has different conditions. I do have a friend who's child has CP though. I am happy to chat and maybe my friend would be too x

Hi Kelliejayne!!
Its nice to hear from somone. It would be great to maybe meet up and have a chat.

• Established member
Yes Smile if you pm me your email I will get in touch x