• Registered
she so damm cute, today she has just been firing words off. she even said ice cream when she heard the music from the van outside. it parks outside our house and she looks through the letterbox while i get her one. makes me think sometimes she just has developmental delay - i wish. by the end of the day the spontanus words became repetitive and very urgent and high pitched

• Administrators
(10-17-2009, 09:32 PM)becky28 Wrote: it parks outside our house and she looks through the letterbox while i get her one.

If my Children did that id buy 2 for themConfused
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
i know the asking for ice cream is a huge big thing. its like theres a light that turns on and she there in the room with you. the eye contact is enough to make your heart flutter.

• Administrators
(10-18-2009, 09:45 PM)becky28 Wrote: i know the asking for ice cream is a huge big thing. its like theres a light that turns on and she there in the room with you. the eye contact is enough to make your heart flutter.
Its true everything is a massive thing.
Our son had a major delay in his speech and still not that great as such but the most important thing is that i understand with him and now he can express his feelings to me,if hes sad or happy or in pain and allows us to offer reassurance.
I remember how hard it was and how useless i felt when we couldntSad
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
my son when he was little just communicated in grunts and it would a race against time to find out what he wanted before he would get fed up and start headbutting the floor.