• VIP
On monday night hubby and the two boys were involved in a car accident at tesco car park. they are all ok. This women said she didn't see hubby as she didn't look before turning.
The car was an old R reg and ben loved it. The insurance company have said that they aren't going to repair it as it's an old car. We have a hire car which she is paying on her insurance until the claim is sorted but Ben won't go anywhere near this car, he looks at it and walks away.

• VIP
you can buy your car back off the insurance very cheaply, and get it fixed at a garage yourself, hubby did this and ended up with some extra money in his pocket after paying for repairs out of the insurance payout
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Didn't know that you can do this

• Moderators
i know when i had an old car that was hit and the insurance came out and said i could have X amount minus £150 for scrappage until i argued that the standard amount i could get at the scrap yard was £50 so they upped the cheque. all they will do is scrap the car so you can phone them up if they have it and ask for it back, explain how hard it is for your son to cope with changes as well
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
oh right i'll will tell hubby and see what he says