• VIP
I bit the bullet and booked for disneyland yesterday, but travel insurance is proving to be difficult! I've just had a quote of £89, for 3 days which seems extortionate! Apparently its because of the wheelchair, which is a pain Sad
Can anyone recommend anywhere please? Must cover things like epilepsy and asthma Smile
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Registered
(09-06-2011, 12:22 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: I bit the bullet and booked for disneyland yesterday, but travel insurance is proving to be difficult! I've just had a quote of £89, for 3 days which seems extortionate! Apparently its because of the wheelchair, which is a pain Sad
Can anyone recommend anywhere please? Must cover things like epilepsy and asthma Smile

Hi, i had problems getting insurances , and the one we seemed to get the best prices with was insureandgo, you can get a quote on-line
and my son takes a wheelchair on hol with us as well xx

• VIP
try tesco was great for us with chloe she as seizures and loads of other problems too

• VIP
oh and congrats on getting it booked have a great time! when you going?

• Administrators
Hiya! Eeeek I bet your excited! We used the post office but I think we did pay about £60 just for euans cover xx