Hi Everyone
Just wondering if anybody has seen the gro bag type of sleeping bag for over 3's. My 3 year old daughter is in a 18-36 month one and loves it...she's always had them since tiny! I'd like to get another one as she is growing out of the ones she has but not seen any that big. We tried her with a duvet but she got too hot and would wriggle out of it, but then because of her needs couldn't cover herself back up and then got really cold.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
thanks
Blod xx

• VIP
Hi, we have the same problem our son is four and has just come out of the grow bag. when we get him out of bed in the morning he is cold because he wriggles out of the duvet. i have thought about putting extention pieces on the shoulder straps just not had time to put into practice yet. hope this helps
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Moderators
they do them for older children too, dont know if there is a cheaper make as havent heard of them but amazon sell them http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grobag-Bubbles-baby-Sleeping-Years/dp/B002Z5U4FE/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1315307534&sr=1-2 if you put in search in amazon grobag 3-6 years it comes up with a few
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Fledglings do them up to much older children,if thats any help. Smile

• VIP
Don't know if this helps but just found this on the Gro website.

Grobag Baby Sleep Bags can be used right up to the time your child is ready to move from a cot to a bed, and because of the freedom of movement they allow, they can be used even longer if your child wishes. Even though your toddler will happily stand up in a zipped Grobag, cot-climbing will be far from easy, and your Grobag may well delay the age at which you have to move your child to a bed - a big bonus! Grobags are available for children age 3-6 years who just love them so much, they don't want to say Good-bye! Please note that this size is very generous – so don't consider it until your child has grown out of the 18-36 month size Grobag. We also have 6-10 years size Grobags with double slider zip suitable for older children who aren’t suited to traditional bedding.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh