• VIP
too much! looking for discount codes lol, its £14 without donation concession!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Thanks, I hope you guys have a fab day and I might see you there-we will be the family spending all day looking at the elephants!!lol she adores them. We are driving up and back in one day.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
I'm taking my nan to my aunts house in wales, then stopping at wrexham overnight. I'm mainly going for the dinosaur exhibit, think he'll love it! we'll have a red wheelchair with a number plate on! Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Established member
(08-29-2011, 05:35 PM)Ilovecake Wrote: Hi, sound like you had a fab time, I hope you don't mind me asking but did you get free entry to Chester Zoo because of your membership to Bristol Zoo?

Hi there. If you join Bristol Zoo and become members, as part of the package your ID membership cards also give you entry into some other specific zoos up and down the country, such as Chester, Colchester, Edinburgh. for example.

We've only used this going to Chester as we saw it on TV programmes and thought it looked great to try for a mini break..... ha, sounds relaxing when I say it like that....

They don't seem to shout about it, but it is on the website if you know about it to look. We didn't know about it until we had joined originally.
Anyway, we have never had any problems and would definately recommend it.
I guess there are other versions of this also out there .......
smile smile smile !

• Established member
(08-29-2011, 05:35 PM)Ilovecake Wrote: Hi, sound like you had a fab time, I hope you don't mind me asking but did you get free entry to Chester Zoo because of your membership to Bristol Zoo?

smile smile smile !