• Established member
Thought I would post a more recent comment, about a rent visit.
We love Chester zoo. Tho our daughter this visit really enjoyed the animated dinosaurs even more and is is still confused about which are real and pretend ! We travel from south Wales and we have membership of Bristol zoo. (one adult, one disabled child with free carer) - that gives us free entry to connected zoos. - definately recommend that !!! and we stay at the closest Premier Inn, often booked in advance so at a great price and with free breakfast !!!! great..... clean, nice size room and you know what you are getting. friendly staff....
The zoo is huge, with large enclosures, think the visit is still tending to be for me but if it makes for a nice visit out..... tara, started going on and on about visiting a park, which would have been alot easier and cheaper just staying at home....a tiring experience yet again, but all part and parcel of life.......
I still find it all majorly stressy but v good......
also like to visit the nearby discount village, and managed to get some new shoes for Tara who is always difficult to buy clothes for, just down the motorway.. all in all, a good, yet stressy visit...
smile smile smile !

• VIP
Hi, sound like you had a fab time, I hope you don't mind me asking but did you get free entry to Chester Zoo because of your membership to Bristol Zoo?
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Registered
we visited chester zoo today, was fantastic, i have 2 boys with autism and it was cheaper for us 2 get family ticket then disabled and carer

• VIP
(08-29-2011, 08:52 PM)MrsT1987 Wrote: we visited chester zoo today, was fantastic, i have 2 boys with autism and it was cheaper for us 2 get family ticket then disabled and carer

Hi, im glad you had a fab day at the zoo. we have a little girl with autism to and we are hoping to go up on Thursday to Chester zoo.... just trying to work out the cheapest way,
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
soo glad to read this, we're hoping to go here on thursday too! I'm taking my nan to my aunts house in wales, then stopping at a travelodge in wrexham, so figured this would make a nice day trip for Matthew!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart