• VIP
Annie had similar issue with her reflux, we had endless nights of coughing and vomitting. Had a gastro scope, and bronchoscope done in may along with blood tests turns out she had deep seated infection in longs which 6 weeks of antibiotics have hopefully sorted and she is allergic to cow's milk which they think is whats causing eosinophilic oeshogitits. The difference in her since antibiotics and dairy free diet is amazing! I would strongly recommend some more pestering to find out whats going on and i hope he's feeling better soon

• VIP
thank you so much ladies

thats really helped a lot as i thought i was going crazy , but something inside was telling me its to do with hes reflux but i have been pestering and bugging them for ages they just dont listen grrrr ok i managed to get a appointment for him at the ENT childrens hospital , just hope they can help him and is the right department

he is 4 years old

let me know how the barium test goes also good luck

he has been on gaviscon , and tried rantidine never really done much for him , i think before the meds i want to know the cause and what it is first just want answers and keep getting fobbed off , i think im going to make a video of him on a evening after hes tea , if they saw what he was like they probably would realise then

thanx again ladies , all the best with your little ones xx

• VIP
Hi, i hope hes been better over the last couple of weeks, how is you little one doing now? Any improvement?x
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
hi hun , well ive eliminated gluten and wheat from hes diet so far he seems ok ....

seems like hes got more energy too

and more naughtier Sad

still going to see how he gets on ....

thankyou for asking hun