• VIP
Hi all its me again lol
We have just come out of hospital my little man went in emergency A and e on tuedsday morning !! He just started vomiting white frothy stuff , and wouldnt keep liquids down!! This is the second time this has happened in a year , and i feel it has to do with he reflux or acid

But they never listen and blame it on a tummy bug

He never had a temp or anything so doubt its a bug!! Or been in contact with anyone

Has anyone elses child had this problem??

Its been building up hes been groggy like chesty cough for a week but not chesty in himself (if that makes sense)

I just feel like talking to myself with that hospital they never listen

Its like mucus stuff white n frothy ( sorry for the info)

Pls pls let me know if anyone had been through the same

Been a hectic 2 days Sad

• VIP
O gosh I hope that he's a bit better now, so hard when they are ill. Sorry can't help you but I do hope someone else can......sending a big hug from hospital to, our little one was taken in this morning with a Crohns flare up.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
(08-24-2011, 09:10 PM)Ilovecake Wrote: O gosh I hope that he's a bit better now, so hard when they are ill. Sorry can't help you but I do hope someone else can......sending a big hug from hospital to, our little one was taken in this morning with a Crohns flare up.

Awww so sorry to hear that hope ur little one recovers quikly hun
Just not nice is it wen there in pain Sad but thanku for your rey hun
U always reply no matter what , bless u hun xxx Smile

Hugs ur way xx

• VIP
Hi this sounds like what happens to Sophie. She refluxes and it going down into her lungs causing coughing and choking bringing up any milk feed still in her stomach and then white/clear frothy foam. She looks terrible and seems like she is struggling for breath. The first time this happened we called an ambulance as we thought she wasnt breathing properly but ambulance man said she was ok and SATS wer e good still. I spoke to Sophie's gastro team and they are having another barium test done to check the reflux again (test is tomorrow).

Hope this helps a little, I would defiantly get him seen about it though.
Sara and Sophie xxxx

• VIP
Hello, my son Matt has reflux quite severe. Had nissen's last year because the extra fluid was stopping him breathing. You didn't say how old he was? We avoided all acidic products like ketchup, oranges, pineapples,lemon limes etc. Also avoid avocado and cucumbers. If he's small try raising his head a little at night to reduce acid maybe cushion or book under mattress of the cot. Try and get him to see your doc as soon as you can because it sounds like reflux and there are a lot of medicines that helps. We use domperidone and lansoprazole which is great. Hope i've been helpful xx
Heart Mum to Abigail 8 & Matthew 4. He stops breathing & needs to be resucitated. Has Bulbar Palsy & was born with a hole in his stomach, has mic-key tube fitted. Matt has heart/lung problems and is also tube-fed.