• Registered
Hi I am mum to Madison who is 6 years old and has Angelman Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and congenital heart disease.

Madison was diagnosed with her heart condition at 11 weeks old and underwent life saving surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital one week after her diagnosis! She also has developmental delay and learning difficulties and in October 2010 was diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome again by GOSH.

We live in Hampshire and I would like to make contact with other parents of 'Angel' children, if indeed there are any registered on here.

• Registered
(08-24-2011, 08:17 PM)mummy_of_an_angel Wrote: Hi I am mum to Madison who is 6 years old and has Angelman Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and congenital heart disease.

Madison was diagnosed with her heart condition at 11 weeks old and underwent life saving surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital one week after her diagnosis! She also has developmental delay and learning difficulties and in October 2010 was diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome again by GOSH.

We live in Hampshire and I would like to make contact with other parents of 'Angel' children, if indeed there are any registered on here.

Hello, i am mum to lucy and she is an angel as well, although i believe that halo slips on a lot of occasions . we live in surrey not too far from you. if u would like to contact me that would be great. Lucys friend in her class at school also has angelmans, she is 13.