• Banned
nice to see another man on board all the more ammunition for Daniel to gang up on us woman. hahah

• Administrators
(01-25-2010, 07:00 PM)Karen Wrote: nice to see another man on board all the more ammunition for Daniel to gang up on us woman. hahah
I dont gang up on anybody.......49
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
hi steven, welcome to the forum!!! and corinne, i'll send him a warning for you hehehe naughty dan!!!

xx

• Moderators
(01-26-2010, 04:45 PM)Lucy Wrote: hi steven, welcome to the forum!!! and corinne, i'll send him a warning for you hehehe naughty dan!!!

xx

guess it explains why he hasnt sent me the details on how to use the mod buttons lol Disappear 22
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(01-26-2010, 04:50 PM)corinne Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 04:45 PM)Lucy Wrote: hi steven, welcome to the forum!!! and corinne, i'll send him a warning for you hehehe naughty dan!!!

xx

guess it explains why he hasnt sent me the details on how to use the mod buttons lol Disappear 22
corinne
Working on it.........
Trying to streamline the tools as there are so many and if you were to hit wrong one things could go wrong Blush
Just installing some other features for my admin panel that will enable me to restore any errors if needs be!
Once this is in place its all go!!!!
But dont worry you cant warn me Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE