• VIP
Transfers from where to where?! Who did you get a quote with
And how many of you are there
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
from CDG to disney, theres 5 of us, including one wheelchair. It was a company recommended by the vea who run the shuttle transfers? It just REALLY winds me up that companies can charge so much, the worst bit was the fact that transfers are included in the price i paid with thomas cook (i think) but we can't use them, so have to pay so much more! He doesn't even have to travel in the chair, it just has to be with the luggage but because it doesn't fold down, no one can carry it.
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Have you tried http://www.vea-shuttle.co.uk/disney-paris-shuttle-rates.asp

Their prices are €18 one way for adults and €15 for under 11s

It is a coach so I see no reason why his wheelchair cannot be stored in the luggage department. I would see of you can do it and if they refuse the it is discrimination!! There is nothing to stop them putting it in the luggage department. Obviously it's not the cheapest thing in the world because there are more of you. I would see what they say. What are the trains quoting!? Xx

• VIP
yes, vea can't take the wheelchair sadly, they were the first people contacted, both by me and thomas cook Sad trains are a lot cheaper, I don't mind using them, although I will panic the whole way about getting the right train etc!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Did they say why?! I've known the Disney coaches to take wheelchairs before andy friends little boy has a wheelchair buggy type thing that doesn't fold down. There is the option of a private transfer but I'd think it would be expensive!! It's so unfair for you!!