• VIP
I've just booked my trip here today, and we're staying at sequoia too! We're going in february, actually flying out on the anniversary of Matty's illness, so it'll give me something to look forward to for that date! booking was a nightmare though, the holiday was fine, but they were unable to book transfers for us due to the wheelchair, I had to sit there for about 2 hours! Still, I think its cheaper to just get the train from the airport anyway. Can't wait! Hope your Children are excited - think I'm worse than mine! Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
I don't know for sure but I do know that when my son was booked a holiday as a wish we got taken to a cordoned off part of the park and tn characters all came out to see us they closed it off for everyone else and only let us in it was amazing I have never seen him so happy it is normally such a shove for characters!! I know the charity has to book it directly with the park so I hope they book it for you!! On the 7th there is Mickeys not so scary halloween party which is an after hours event you have to buy tickets for it I am not sure how much they are as we have annual passports so get them for next to nothing but if you can afford it is SO worth it the park stays open until midnight and there are certain rides left on and extra shows and things galore. It really is worth doing if it is something you can afford. Halloween really is lovely and I hope it is this year too because there are A LOT of building works going on in the park as next year the park is 20 so they are planning a huge celebration from May onwards so they are repainting everything the castle is finished now but was scaffolding for months!! So there might be things closed at the moment the closures for October are...

October 2011
Alice’s Curious Labyrinth
1st to 31st
Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
1st to 31st
La Cabane des Robinson
1st to 31st
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
3rd to 7th
Le Carrousel de Lancelot
3rd to 28th
Casey Jr. – Le Petit Train du Cirque
3rd to 31st
Le Pays des Contes de Fées
3rd to 31st
Armageddon: Les Effets Speciaux
10th to 14th
Crush’s Coaster
15th only

Really hope you enjoy yourself. xx
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
I've just seen about Buffalo Bills show and tea with the characters have you done these before?!
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Nope & really dont know what to expect!!When we went in 2009 it was pretty much a basic holiday althou still very magical,pictures with any of the characters was very hetic & i honestly couldnt believe how rude some people were pushing & shoving even thou you could tell that my son was in a special needs pushchair & believe it or not it was the 'so called' adults that were the worse!!Dylan's wish was to meet Buzz Lightyear as he loves Toy Story & a trip to Disney was what Make A Wish came up with so hoping that we will atleast meet Buzz & the gang!!Am alil gutted that the carrousel will be closed as that would had been one of the rides my youngest could join us on Sad althou we cant complain really im sure it is going to be a brilliant experience for the whole family x so so so excited & the Children have no idea doubt we will tell our lil girl until we actually go xx
mummy to two special lil boys (7yrs & 18mths) & 1 very grown up 5yr old princess!!
"Children with disabilities are like butterflies with a broken wing. They are just as beautiful as all others, but they need help to spread their wings"

• VIP
just had a quote for the transfers - £270! I think not, train it is then!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart