• VIP
(08-14-2011, 07:54 AM)chrissie Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 10:38 AM)ambreen Wrote: thank you chrissie and ilovecake

ahhh few so its quite common :O

ive calmed down a bit now as its all sunk in .....thankyou so much for your replys ladies really appreciate it , just goes to show some decent lovely kind people out there ....xxxxx

aw glad you are feeling calmer,it is a shock when you find there is something there that shouldn't be! good luck.xxxx

aww bless you both ...Smile xxx

oh and chrissy , do you get any problems with ur fibroids? like heavy bladder ? feels heavy like ur pregnant ? did tthey keep an eye on them and tell you where they are in the uerous?

didnt know you could have more than one :O

• VIP
hi ambreen,
When they discovered mine the midwife had at one point thought my daughter had 2 heads as one was the same size roughly,lol but when they did c-section they found 3 small ones and a larger one(which they remove as it was in the way)i didn't know i had them before then but i always had heavy periods,that heavy feeling and yes felt like my bladder was being squashed but just put it down to cystitis.
I'm sure if they will tell you where they are but they haven't kept an eye on mine except when i was pregnant afterwards as then the fibroids can sometimes grow due to hormones.to be honest apart from some cramping they don't cause me too much jip.
hope that helps a bit. Smile xx

• VIP
(08-15-2011, 03:43 PM)chrissie Wrote: hi ambreen,
When they discovered mine the midwife had at one point thought my daughter had 2 heads as one was the same size roughly,lol but when they did c-section they found 3 small ones and a larger one(which they remove as it was in the way)i didn't know i had them before then but i always had heavy periods,that heavy feeling and yes felt like my bladder was being squashed but just put it down to cystitis.
I'm sure if they will tell you where they are but they haven't kept an eye on mine except when i was pregnant afterwards as then the fibroids can sometimes grow due to hormones.to be honest apart from some cramping they don't cause me too much jip.
hope that helps a bit. Smile xx

thankyou chrissie :o @2 heads goodness me .....bet u was worried sick

phew!!

thankyou so much for that it helps me a little ......have you tried evening primrose oil? i know few peeps who were getting menstrual problems and it helps with it .....Smile