• VIP
hi ambreen,
i have fibroids too and it didn't affect my fertility,in fact they actually found them when my daughter was born by c-section! I was told they will remove bigger ones that can fill your uterus but the smaller ones they tend to leave alone unless they cause too much problems.
i went on to have another child and i still have fibroids now,don't know anything about the gallstones bit but good luck with your appointments.xx

• VIP
Hi Ambreen, I hope your feeling a bit better this morning.

My sister had gallstones (3 large ones) she had them removed with keyhole surgery as she was in severe pain, she now has 2 boys and there wasn't any problem with conceiving. Good luck with the doctors appointment. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
thank you chrissie and ilovecake

ahhh few so its quite common :O

ive calmed down a bit now as its all sunk in .....thankyou so much for your replys ladies really appreciate it , just goes to show some decent lovely kind people out there ....xxxxx

• VIP
(08-13-2011, 10:38 AM)ambreen Wrote: thank you chrissie and ilovecake

ive calmed down a bit now as its all sunk in .....thankyou so much for your replys ladies really appreciate it , just goes to show some decent lovely kind people out there ....xxxxx

Hi, glad your feeling a bit better, good luck in your doctors appointment. X

Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
(08-13-2011, 10:38 AM)ambreen Wrote: thank you chrissie and ilovecake

aw glad you are feeling calmer,it is a shock when you find there is something there that shouldn't be! good luck.xxxx