• Registered
This is for people with disabled children in Northamptonshire. It may apply elsewhere though. Northamptonshire Police keep a register of children whom are considered vulnerable. If for any reason there name is put into the Police systems it automatically flags so that the Police Officers know they are dealing with someone who needs support/family etc... You need to phone 03000111222 ext 8326. Request an application form/forms and once the Police have these back your children will then go on the keep safe register. They will also get a little ID type card to carry with them. I think its a fab idea and I hope it can be of some use to someone on here

• VIP
(08-08-2011, 03:21 PM)pompom Wrote: This is for people with disabled children in Northamptonshire. It may apply elsewhere though. Northamptonshire Police keep a register of children whom are considered vulnerable. If for any reason there name is put into the Police systems it automatically flags so that the Police Officers know they are dealing with someone who needs support/family etc... You need to phone 03000111222 ext 8326. Request an application form/forms and once the Police have these back your children will then go on the keep safe register. They will also get a little ID type card to carry with them. I think its a fab idea and I hope it can be of some use to someone on here

I'm from northamptonshire and think it's a good idea