• VIP
I am very annoyed......our little girl is suppose to see the paediatrician every 6 months, it's now been nearly a year and they have just cancelled for the 8th time!!! I am not a happy mummy! Sorry had to vent somewhere and here seemed a better idea than at my husband!
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
That's ridiculous! I think I'd put in a formal complaint. It really annoys me when things like this happen. One of my boys got discharged by a consultant who was meant to see him every 6 months cos she said he could get his eyes checked at any optician. I knew the tumour needed monitoring as well as his other condition so i complained and got put back on 6 month checks so although I don't like complaining, it was worth it. How much longer do you have to wait now?

• VIP
October!!! Just so unfair, I do understand that sometimes there are cancellations and it's out of their hands but 8 times is just taking the Mick!! My husband is going to write a formal complaint and hopefully we can get a cancellation or maybe get to see the conslultant in Swansea instead! Thank you for your reply.

• Administrators
Sorry to hear about this Sad
Have you made a complaint direct to the management at the place?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hi, My husband did complain to the manager via telephone call and he seemed to fully agree with us and thought it was awful that we have had 8 cancellations but couldnt offer us an appointment before October and had a list of excuses why we had so many cancellations! He also wanted it in writing to his boss!! I hate complaining and making a fuss but after so many cancellations I feel that we are forced to kick up a fuss and complain. I am also desperate to speak to the paed because there are problems arising and would like to discuss them with her ASAP.

As a family I do feel we cope well with our little girl it's all the cancellations, fighting for everything she needs, constantly phoning up therapists to remind of this and that and making appointments....I find that side of things hard to deal with.