• VIP
They have the huggies dry-nites at half price in tesco at the moment for £2.94, this is what we get for Nicole from the NHS now, to use as pull ups, and there not to bad.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Registered
(10-02-2011, 08:58 AM)Mum2speciallittleman Wrote: there really good i also always run out of libero nappies usually a wk before our next delivery for my little boy & make sure iv got some of these in the cupboard for back up!!i also use the asda own brand for my youngest as find them such value for money x

No ive not seen them i dont know if there always out of stock when i look but i keep an eye out, whats the packaging like? are they the pant type? my eldest will only wear pant ones where my youngest will have nappy.

• VIP
(10-17-2011, 09:35 AM)MrsT1987 Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 08:58 AM)Mum2speciallittleman Wrote: there really good i also always run out of libero nappies usually a wk before our next delivery for my little boy & make sure iv got some of these in the cupboard for back up!!i also use the asda own brand for my youngest as find them such value for money x

No ive not seen them i dont know if there always out of stock when i look but i keep an eye out, whats the packaging like? are they the pant type? my eldest will only wear pant ones where my youngest will have nappy.

unfortunately there just the nappy type,same kind of packaging as the usual asda brand,white & green.dont seem to have many bags in our local store each time but i suppose they dont expect alot of people to be using nappies for that size-my eldest is 7yrs old & they fit himx
mummy to two special lil boys (7yrs & 18mths) & 1 very grown up 5yr old princess!!
"Children with disabilities are like butterflies with a broken wing. They are just as beautiful as all others, but they need help to spread their wings"

• Registered
My mum works in asda told her to keep a eye out! nhs quantity of 4 a day is ridiculous! thanks for the info x

• Registered
hello i am new to site just read your questain we kept running out of nappies but appealed to panel for extra nappies with letter from GP and won case for new amount