• Registered
Hello,

I recently made enquiries to the Family Fund about a grant for a washer/dryer but was dismayed to find out that my husband earns £500 a year more that he is allowed to earn.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other grant making bodies with a higher earnings threshold than the Family Fund.

Thank you.

Beverley

• Administrators
(01-24-2010, 08:41 PM)Beverley b Wrote: Hello,

I recently made enquiries to the Family Fund about a grant for a washer/dryer but was dismayed to find out that my husband earns £500 a year more that he is allowed to earn.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other grant making bodies with a higher earnings threshold than the Family Fund.

Thank you.

Beverley
If you dont mind me asking what is the income and is it before or after tax and did it include any overtime?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(01-24-2010, 09:36 PM)Daniel Wrote:

Thank you.

Beverley
If you dont mind me asking what is the income and is it before or after tax and did it include any overtime?

My husband earns £23500 before stoppages. I was told the maximum allowed under the FF rules is £23000 unless you live in Scotland, Wales or Ireland where it is £25000.

• Administrators
(01-24-2010, 10:02 PM)Beverley b Wrote:
(01-24-2010, 09:36 PM)Daniel Wrote:

Thank you.

Beverley

My husband earns £23500 before stoppages. I was told the maximum allowed under the FF rules is £23000 unless you live in Scotland, Wales or Ireland where it is £25000.

Does that include any overtime at all or just basic?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Have you tried newlife's website they help with lots of things please check them out, I will continue to look for you. Just type in newlife.