• VIP
Our local NAS branch arranges cinema night every month and it's brilliant. All the films are up to date and I like the fact that we are all in the same boat!! If something sad happens in the film my little girl will be devastated I can then take her out or just sit in the back for a bit. Having Thomas films etc would be a fab idea to, most of our children adore him.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
i was going to take mine to that in Birmingham, but not sure now, not liking the idea of it being at 11am so i will have to go on my own and will have 3 Children with me!! The one with autism, my 9 year old who cant sit still and a 2 and a half yr old!!!

• Moderators
(08-05-2011, 05:22 AM)chucky egg Wrote: Why don't you take Matt if you think he'd enjoy it, it says moving about the cinema would be fine. I'm sure there will be lots of others making noise.

he is 18 now and would be more anxious about all the children around than the film lol he doesnt understand children at all never has for some reason has always thought he was an adult hehehe Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.